BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

*sigh*

So I just dropped my spanish class... I feel like such a failure, but with 17 credits, trying to resuscitate the debate team, and being drafted onto the moot court team it was just too much... I knew it was too much about a week and a half ago I just didn't want to admit it. But it all hit me in class today when she told us that we had a test the day after the oral exam (the oral exam being tomorrow) I just can't keep up. It was too hard. But dropping it left me with only 13 credits so I'm trying to add an online government class (which is 3) so i don't feel like so much of a failure. That class gives me a massive headache every day as well... ugh!
On a happier note I got to go to the caves this weekend! We climbed to one of the back rooms and poked holes in glow sticks and splattered the glowy guts all over the rocks and ourselves! it was waay fun. and THEN we played hide and go seek... yes, glow stick hide and go seek. One person is "IT" and they give everyone one minute to hide. Basically everyone just finds a spot to lay down on the rocks. It seems silly but when the person who is "IT" opens their eyes they can't tell where people are at all. Everyone blends in. Some girl was like "I know this is a rock and not a person" and then proceeded to step on my leg... needless to say i squealed and was "found" We played for several hours until we got cold. It was so much fun. We're thinking about going back this weekend and doing it again! Sorry, no pictures this time. The glow stick stuff doesn't photograph well!

1 comments:

Tina said...

I'm sorry. I know how much you loved the reveal of your southern draw in your Spanish class. Hope you can find an entertaining on-line class...I know your HS gov class was so captivating b/c of debating Mr. King. lol

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones