So i went to the Cafe McKay again for lunch today! I'm kind of addicted to this sandwich called "the sky is falling" it's sooo yummy! It also helps that there is this way cute guy that works there sometimes... anyway I was really craving water, like real water. Not the nasty stuff that comes out of the tap that i generally have to flavor just to choke down. I wanted clear, non mineraly water, and LOTS of it. So, the biggest bottle they had was a brand called "FIJI" water... alledgidly from the islands of Fiji... i wasn't really buyin that but i just wanted water, so i picked up the bottle (which happened to be cool and kinda squarish, but most importantly, it was HUGE) and proceeded to order my sandwich.
This water is the most amazing water I've ever had... and i'm not generally picky about water unless it has some funny taste or has so many minerals it leaves gunk in the bottom of the cup (as does the water here) but i'm serious, this water changed my life! Ok, not really, but it's pretty darn good water!
One of FIJI's adds... i laughed.. but cool bottle, huh?
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
amazing...
Posted by Emilie at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You should get a job as a marketing test subject! You are too fun!
Yea! I'm glad you found water you like. Drink lots of it since you have plenty of dining dollars. Buy a case and take it back to your room.
The Hydrataur.
You make it sound divine. That picture...well I just want to run out right now and get some! ha ha
I hope you are enjoying school. I'm sure it is freezing. You will survive. Now you can really get a use out of those popular UGG boats. I always laugh when I see girls wearing them here.
We miss you.
Post a Comment