BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

BOO!


Friday night we went to the "Fear Factory" in Rigby which is kind of like a haunted house only it was in an old factory. It was so much fun! It wasn't really all that scary...except the guy who opened the door had a live snake around his neck which i wasn't too thrilled about. I didn't really appreciate it's creepy tongue flicking in my face. There were a couple of parts that were my favorite. First, one of the instructions were "If someone touches you, DO NOT HIT THEM, they won't hurt you." I got this great mental image of me punching someone in the face... But apparently it's happened before or they wouldn't have had to say that. The best part of the whole thing was probably watching my roommate, Cat freak out. We were walking by a "scarecrow" and I warned her that it would probably jump at us... which of course it did (right in front of her) She was so freaked out that she ran our friend Adam into a mirror and made me trip and fall over a hay bale. It was so funny, even the scarecrow giggled a little. I also liked making the people mad when their attempts to make me scream were unsuccessful. The only part I didn't like were the strobe lights. It was almost completely dark, but there were a couple of places with strobe lights. People with migrains shouldn't be allowed to be in the presents of strobe lights in the pitch black. They made me feel kinda sick and dizzy, but it was all good. Then we went and got milkshakes after. Like I said, we had SOOO much fun.


But the fun was not to last. I had to do my two 2hour units for World Foundations, as well as read the Aneid and study for a test... all for the same class. I also had all the homework for my other classes to do. As you may be able to tell from the picture, Greek epic poetry really isn't my cup of tea...


There are AMAZING sunsets here. I tried to take a picture last night, but of course it didn't come out as pretty as it actually was. Yesterday, I went to two football games again. Cory's team lost [again, poor kid] and Rachel's boyfriend's team lost as well, although it was a great game! It was really intense. I've never been so into football in my entire life, but it was so much fun! The BYU-I marching band was there and played during the game as well as a half time show. It was like a real football game. It was also nice to see a good match up. But then I had to go home and do crazy amounts of homework which was not so fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween at BYU-I. Thanks for the nice pictures and letting us know what you are up to.

Tina said...

you look so sad in your aeneid pic, it makes me teary. so glad that you had other happy and pretty pics and stories to off set it...but i'm still teary.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones