I finally went to a concert... and I didn't die :-P
Secondhand Serenade was AWESOME! Here are some picts of the insane people i went with. We had tons of fun!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
After so many times the rents said no...
Posted by Emilie at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Yea! I'm glad you got to go to a concert. It looks like y'all had a lot of fun, and thanks for posting pictures!
Aaah!! She escaped to the big, bad world of concerts! Good grief! You poor, oppressed child. Thank goodness your 'rents saved you from sketchy Memphis in May so that you could have the freedom to safely attend to your college activities. Rock on!
Sarah, Katie and Hattie were FINE! and I would have been too!!
...hindsight! If you'd been there the universe would have been different and perhaps things might not have faired as well for any of you! I've saved this truism to finally use now: "Just wait until YOU'RE a parent!"
NEVER!
Post a Comment