Yes ladies and gents, I have once again logged into blogspot to express my very negative feelings toward my World History professor. So, remember all that homework I had to do over the weekend? The two units (which took a class average of more like 3 hours each to complete) and reading the first six books of the Aeneid as well as studying for his nightmare of a test... Yeah, well when I got to class today I found out that the Aeneid did not in fact have to be read until NEXT Tuesday...the absent minded professor from hades (notice the usage of mythological language *wink, wink* maybe I am learning something from this class) forgot to include the useful bit of information called the DATE when he sent out the assignment. GRRR I am now sitting here angrily munching on my [fake] chinese from the Nordic while imagining what we could do to him that wouldn't be illegal...(juuust kidding) Anyway, luckily for most of the class only one other girl and I stayed up till all hours of the night trying to finish it, the rest found the task too daunting and abandoned all hope. I was tempted, but unfortunately I tried to be responsible!
The test was also terrible. Even though I've been stressing over it and studying every chance I got since wednesday night, the multiple choice section was RIDICULOUS! It had quotes from a reading we did several weeks ago and it asked us to identify who had said them. I figured that kind of thing wouldn't be on the test because I thought he was gong to test our KNOWLEDGE on the subject. Not our ability to memorize random picky details. I mean the people weren't even important to what we were studying! So, I missed like 10 multiple choice (although I think he said there were some problems with the answers so I may end up getting more credit) However, I wrote three AMAZING essays. Hopefully the total score will turn out ok!
I found this picture the other day in the random archives of pictures that I transfered from other computers. I miss my equine buddies!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
World History... the biggest mistake ever (except for that whole physics fiasco!)
Posted by Emilie at 12:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
a pox on your wh teacher!
Post a Comment