BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

The scariest thing EVER!

I went to another haunted house last night. This one was called "Dr. Slaughter" and was located in Idaho Falls. It was put on by the Idaho Falls D.A.R.E (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) so some of the kids in the program as well as the police officers and local teens were putting it on. My favorite part was when we were in the building, but still waiting in line, there was this little area where some of the actors would come out every 10 min or so and do a dance to Thriller. It was so funny and really good! If you've never seen monsters dance to Thriller, well my friends, you are missing out! This haunted house was MUCH better than the last one. It was longer, and much more intricate. Various famous movie monsters included the abominable snowman, the "ring girl," and the things from alien vs predator. My least favorite room was a room full of spider webs with massive spiders all over the walls. Then, as you rounded the corner, there was an even BIGGER spider under a table... and it JUMPED AT YOU!! Oh my gosh! That was actually the only thing that made me scream. I hate spiders so much! While the haunted house was fun, it wasn't the scariest thing i've done so far....
Last night after I got home, Cat and I decided to have a little adventure. I had gone to Walgreens earlier in the day and found some pink semi-permanent hair dye. I had never dyed my hair at all and Cat had only gotten high-lights so we both had butterflies the size of bats in our stomachs! The following slideshow is a nice picture documentary of our adventure!



THE FINAL RESULT!! (after being washed and styled this morning)

2 comments:

Tina said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

You have now gone where I dared never to go!

Tina said...

First concerts, now this. *tsk,tsk* BYU-I, what have you done to our little girl? Guess you'll be joining a rock band next, eh? You can call it 'Moot Jolt".

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones