BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another saturday of football and homework

blue-the titans (josh's team) red-random other team, i think they were the hurricanes (we don't care about them)

(my phone takes awesome pictures! i <3 it!)

I forgot to get a picture of the vikings (cory's team) but they lost....uuuuugain anyway, it was still fun. On the way to the viking's game, I ran into Nicholas Whipple for all you people in Oxford who have been around long enough to remember him. It was way weird! My weekend has been pretty uneventful. Just lots of homework. I just finished my religion take home test. It was a beast. Only because it was a 5 page paper... ugh Time to study science! My favorite quote from the science readings: "Men occasionally stumble over truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" -Winston Churchill

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones