Well, this is what I woke up to this morning.
The ice nearly killed me on my way to class but it's all good. I kinda LOVE it! It's all white and pretty! but it's kind of going away now. ...sad
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I'm dreaming of a white......Thanksgiving?
Posted by Emilie at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I actually have a physical reaction to the thought of you slipping on ice. I guess the mommy in me is reacting to your 'danger'. It feels weird...like the startling sensation that I'M slipping on ice. Be safe!
Don't worry, I didn't actually fall...
I relieved. But you know that gasp that your whole body makes when you begin to slip, before you either crash or steady yourself; that's the sensation I get whenever I think of your post. There's lots of freaky adrenalin in it!
Post a Comment