BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

VIKINGS FINALLY WIN!!! ...IN OVERTIME!

Yes ladies and gents, Cory's team, the Vikings have FINALLY won a game! ....and I missed it.
See... he told me a few days before that it was at 2...but it was at 10 so I was sleeping/showering through it. When Rachel found out from her boyfriend, Josh that it was at 10, it was like 11:30 and I figured the game was probably already over since they always lose pretty quickly.... BUT NO! Vikings won in an intense game which included overtime! I guess if you're gonna win one, the first game of the playoffs would be a good one to win. They play Wednesday I think and I plan on not missing that one. The Vikings have continued to practice when most other teams have slacked so maybe their hard work is finally paying off! Anyway, I know it's been a while but nothing too exciting has happened so I didn't really have anything to share with the blogging world. I had a crazy test to study for which contributed to the neglect of my poor blog. But you should totally listen to the first song that plays... I'm kind of addicted... even though it is country... one of Taylor Swift's few flaws. So...why can't my hair look like that?

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones