BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I never knew I had so much clothing....

So, I decided to do laundry today so that I would actually have something to pack for my trip.... and then I realized just how long it had been since I had last done laundry. I think we're talkin about three and a half weeks! I just got done putting six.... yes, count them, six loads of laundry in the dryer. And because I really don't feel like studying for my World History test anymore, I have decided to catch up on my blog....
As I was putting some more Jones Soda into my fridge, I saw this label...Is it not the cutest thing you've EVER seen?! it basically made my day!
hmmm let's see... what's new? Rachel and I have a gym addiction, I don't think I've told you guys... but we love going to work out. Yesterday, we decided to join a class called "abs that rock" which is basically killer ab workouts to fun music. I have now lost the use of my abdominal muscles. I have apparently completely lost all muscle that I worked so hard to build under the intense instruction of Master Ra. However, unfortunately we didn't feel the effects right after the class, so we decided to go downstairs and run a bit before going home...I'm sure this helped us none. Rachel nearly fell out of bed this morning it was kind of funny.
Also last night, the Vikings got completely killed... i mean it was bad. I think the score was 26-6 or something like that... poor guys... but at least they made it into the second round of playoffs, right?
My first class was canceled today, so I didn't have to get up early! YAY! And both of my classes tomorrow are canceled and I am greatly looking forward to sleeping in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are going to the gym! I do a lot of ab work as well, but mine are hidden under my power gut! I just do them to stabilize me when doing heavy squats.

Tina said...

Wow! Can't wait to see your laundry muscles! Hope you have fun with Grandmama next week. Have a safe trip!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones