BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

They're Magically Delicious!


So... I kind of have this thing for Lucky Charms. They truly are magical! I mean chemically processed marshmallows combined with frosted whole grain cereal... how much better could it get?! And it's a "Good source of calcium and vitamin D--Nutrition to help your kids grow up strong!" HAHA anyway... So I'm munching on my Lucky Charms doing my science homework about the brain. This is what my science teacher had to say about neuro sensors... "It's a nice January morning in Rexburg and you realize you left something in your car. So, you run outside in the shorts and tshirt you wore as pj's to go grab it, and what happens? Every temperature sensor in your body is gonna do what? Scream 'YOU IDIOT!!!! GET BACK INSIDE ASAP!!!' And you can't help but listen to them." Ok... I didn't know cells in my body could call me an idiot, but cool. Nothing too exciting going on here. I got all my homework done including an assignment that I anticipate will be assigned to me tomorrow because i'm just that bored... maybe I should sleep... maybe

1 comments:

Tina said...

mmmhm, sleep is good. i lost about four hours of it last night. i don't know how you keep going, and going, and going with no energizer in your bunny. must be the 27 year age difference.
my temp sensor cells scream "ya gotta get yourself a jacket!!!" every day as i go to grandpa's in just my scrubs. only, i really hear them screaming...other people don't hear their cells speak?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones