BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Homework, homework everywhere

(me reading for my Heroic Journey class)
So, as I was finishing up my Humanities Chronicle (and thus completing all my tasks that had been assigned) I check my email to find that my World Foundations professor (already my least favorite instructor as you might remember from previous posts) had [FINALLY] emailed us our assignment. I have to do two units (each taking about 2 hours to complete) read half of Virgil's Aneid, in addition to taking a KILLER test for him by monday... I freaked. Oh, and he didn't get around to posting the essay questions for said test until 12 last night. I'm really not pleased with this guy! So, last night I got together all the materials for the test, and once he finally posted the essay questions, i outlined half of them before crashing. I got up this morning 15 min before my religion class, threw on some jeans, t-shirt and my favorite MSU hoodie (yes, yes, i'm a traitor.. but my bestest friend ever gave me a super cute one!) converse, and ran out the door. Luckily World Foundations was canceled today (hence the insane workload) and so I took what I meant to be a one hour nap, which turned into about a two hour nap. I proceeded to shower and get ready for the rest of the day... completely forgetting that my second block class (the one that is saving me from losing my scholarships) started today. Luckily I had done the assignments and turned them in on blackboard so maybe the TA that is teaching the class will have some mercy on me... I feel like a complete idiot! Anyway, my new winter coat came today and I managed to snag it from the Head Resident's office when she was in there after her office hours. It's waaay cute! The pink color is ironically named "popsicle" which makes me laugh. It is quite warm too, and did quite nicely against the wind today. I'm very pleased! I have a debate meeting tonight were we are finishing up plans for the on campus debate tournament!

0 comments:

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones