BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I-Night!

So, tonight we had I-Night. It was fun... well, ok the planned activities weren't so great. Ok, they might have been had we wanted to wait in line for hours. So we improvised and went to our friend's apartment and watched a movie after watching people fall off the mechanical bull! The following pictures are only a bit of the fun we had. (oh, and ps i can't figure out how to make the picts behave, so they're a little discombobulated...)

                 
    

1 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like everyone is having fun at your private I-night. Dad has to fix this silly router so that we can see the people bigger. Glad you have some fun, new, "little" friends. :~P
ps. I have a hard time getting my pics to behave, too!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones