BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Could things get any worse?

So i've gotten into this habit of hitting my head on things. And honestly i don't think it's my fault. Whoever designed these rooms weren't all that intelligent. They put the desk chair right under the side of the bed. So, when i go to stand up i generally end up banging my head pretty hard on the side of my bed. And the one shelf in the room is above the bed... right at head level. So, when i repositioned myself while studying last night i got my head... again. And the chairs in the living area. You'd think they'd be soft. well apparently not because i've managed to hit my head on those too... twice. So it's no wonder that I have a constant headache. The chronic migranes don't help much either.
My roommate and I are both miserably sick. We're coughing, sneezing, sniffling the whole shbang. AND we had a minor dorm emergency last night which meant that none of us got sleep. And even though I didn't go to bed until some unearthly hour I didn't get the email until tonight from my World History teacher telling us about the homework assignment he had just posted. And yes, i did check my email before going to bed. So, lucky me I was unprepared. Fortunately though the video didn't work for many of the class members.
So the combination of the cold and lack of sleep is making me feel like i've been hit by a very large truck. Which wasn't helpful when I went to my science class where the professor talks in a very low monotone voice. It's like he's TRYING to put his entire class to sleep. I'm glad I didn't have to go to my Practicum class today... oh wait I don't have to go because there's no longer a debate team at BYU-I...lovely. This is just NOT my day. Oh, and something is wrong with my computer. It just hates me I think. I'm going to go track down the techies tomorrow since I only have two classes (YAY) but an entire book to read for my new favorite person...my world history professor.
Even though it's only like 7 o'clock I think it's approaching bedtime!

4 comments:

Tina said...

I think I still have a lump on my noggin from the dizzying encounter I had with you bed support rail. So glad we left you with all those cold meds now! Dad finally got a shot in his bum today to hopefully cure him of his explosive cough(Ouch!I declare!!!) So sad that you've had so many hurdles your first week of school. Hope you're getting them all out of the way so the rest of the semester will be smooth sailing. :~/

Anonymous said...

You and your roommate should go to the student health center and get your own steroid shots. I feel a lot better, and its just been 12 hours.

Emilie said...

shots... *shutter*

Anonymous said...

I hope things are looking better today for you! Being sick always makes me appreciate being well!

As for bumping your head....just like infants, you'll learn not to! Good luck reading.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones