So... last night at like 12 we realized that today is Sunday and we had no way of getting food... intelligent, right? So we basically invited ourselves over to the guys apartment for dinner since they had a kitchen. Luckily they were gracious enough to not let us starve. But that still left the question of "what to eat for lunch?" After looking in our closets we compiled our resources to form a not so healthy, but highly satisfying meal... Popcorn and cereal! I chose Lucky Charms because of their marshmallow-y goodness!
I just got a text from one of they guys and apparently they're bbq-ing for us. We all noted how super backwards it was for them to be cooking US dinner and the fact that we're the ones eating cereal for lunch... oh well! We never claimed normality! It also doesn't help that we were up till about 3.... heeheehee oops?
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Popcorn and Lucky Charms... lunch of champions!!
Posted by Emilie at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Shaking up the stereotypes on every level... 'ats my girl!
Be sure that the guys use appropriate cooking methods, and make them take the first bite!
Cold cereal is the best invention ever. I could eat it for every meal. It's great that the boys are cooking!
I am jealous that you are where the weather is cool and fall-like. I got out my sweaters. September should be sweater weather. I got sweaty just folding them and putting them on the shelves.
Sounds like you are having so much fun!
Post a Comment