BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Everything I ever needed to know, I learned from Star Wars


My Humanities teacher told me this today, so therefore it MUST be true! Brother Williams is the bomb! lol
So we were talking about Aristotle's components for a good play (or movie) and Star Wars is like perfect. It matches all of them. So that's what he was talking about... if ONLY I could learn everything by watching Star Wars! But no, apparently I have to learn everything i need to know from the crazy amounts of homework I have!
My spanish teacher (who just gave us a test that closed today) is giving us a quiz tomorrow and an oral exam next tuesday(UGH!) and my humanities teacher wants us to read like 20 pages and take a bunch of comprehension quizzes before friday AND write a paper on the Aristotle stuff due in like two weeks... that doesn't include the several chapters of book of mormon I have to read every day and write a paper on, another book due for World History, and the usual science reading and quizzes... I'm going INSANE!!! ...i'm ok

And it's cold! :( I'm a little popsicle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the force be with you in all your studies!

Emilie said...

Haha! Thanks dad! You made my day

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones