
So I went to the Pre-Law Society for the first time today and I totally pulled a Legally Blonde. I got there and everyone had LSAT prep books out. Then, when the speaker got there, everyone started taking notes and pulling out laptops. Holy cow guys! He was just talking about his practice not real pointers or anything. But still, I felt sooo awkward. All I had brought with me was my purse with the big flower on it and my phone. And of course I was one of the only girls in the entire room. AND just to make the whole thing worse, i was wearing bright pink....So, does this mean I get to go to Harvard? And get Elle's ending? Because I REALLY want it!
Anyway, it all worked out and everyone was really nice to me after the meeting. Even though I'm only a freshman, they're gonna let me go to LSAT prep. AND I got recruited for Moot Court... which TRAVELS... the first competition is in long beach in December. It's kinda like debate... right? BYU-I has never had a team before and I got drafted for my mad debate skills which impressed many of the cute lawyer hopefuls. So, hopefully i'll win something and show those losers that the only girl on the team can kick their butts! I'm pretty excited. I'm still depressed about debate, but Moot Court sounds fun... to try anyway.![]()
Harvard, here I come!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Pre-Law Society/Moot Court... the beginning
Posted by Emilie at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm excited that you get to participate in Moot Court. It could be a good substitute for debate! Let me know if you want a little dog like Ell had. You and your roomies could knit sweaters for it, because it will need them in Idaho.
YES! I sooo want a bruiser!
Post a Comment