BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

So, maybe I should start sleeping..

First day of classes almost over. I can tolerate most of them, but I absolutely LOVE my heroic journey class! The professor is SUCH a goober! He's way chill. we were talking about Chuck Norris, the Beatles, Politics, listening to music AND we only have one test the entire semester and it's only 10% of our grade.... the professor cracks me up. His hair is kinda sticking up, and at first i thought he gelled it... but honestly upon further inspection during the class, i think it's naturally that way.... or maybe the wind did it. Who knows? anywho, it's going to be a fantastic class! So, as i'm waiting for my communications class, i compiled a slide show for your enjoyment of pictures from two of my roommates and I being complete idiots in the idaho cold...

4 comments:

Tina said...

Sooooo much fun!! This brings back a lot of memories. So glad you're ALREADY making some fun memories. You do have beautiful roommates...It's a good thing you can hold your own!

Now, we gotta get you an Ole Miss sweatshirt before people get the wrong idea about where your roots are!

Anonymous said...

How fun you have a blog!!! Your hair does look fabulous (in the previous posting!). I'm looking foward to peeking in on your life from time to time!

:)

Daisy said...

i hope you are having a fabulous time in rexburg!

amylou said...

there will be plenty of time for sleep when you're a grandma-lady. i averaged 4 hours a night my freshman year. live it up, in crazy old rexburg, idaho! :D

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones