Last night, Cat and I went paintballing for the first time. Sadly, only two of the guns the guys brought worked, so we let the guys hunt each other for a while. We then played a way fun version of hide and go seek where they guys would try to get to "base" before we shot them. There was a REALLY strong wind to there advantage. We didn't hit them which was sad. We then played a game that was sort of like an old west shoot out where we would stand really far apart and shoot at each other then take a step forward and try to shoot each other again until someone got hit. I won against one of the guys the first time I played, and then Catherine got me the second time. It wasn't exactly fair because it was more about luck than anything. We were standing on the side of a mountain and the wind seriously messed up the whole "point and shoot" mentality. Here are a few pictures from the evening.
Cat and I attempting to look hardcore
Cat and I with Darren
I don't remember this guys name, but he shot me the first time. I also like how you can see my battle wound inflicted by Cat
Who needs a guy?! We've got each other!! (we always seem to get a picture like this)
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Paintball!
Posted by Emilie at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I love the last pic of you and Cat!!
Those paintball guns look like they don't even have a front sight on them. How are you supposed to hit anything with those? Anyway, it looks like a fun time. You look armed and dangerous, but cute.
They didn't have sights.... It was quite difficult
Post a Comment