Today in my Pakistan class, my professor showed us this online quiz to help us quiz ourselves on the Pakistani provences and regions. I can do it! Can you?!
http://www.lizardpoint.com/fun/geoquiz/pakistanquiz.
And this is me in my oh-so-sorority look that I rocked today due to the requirements of my dance class. 
Back to homework before my eyes become more bloodshot than they already are :D
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Geography Quiz for you!
Posted by Emilie at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Well, I only got 15 out of 24 points. I had to guess at every question and only got some right because the test gave you three guesses before it counted it wrong. I have never even heard of most of those names! This should be a fun class since you will be learning something new every time.
17 out of 24, guessing 1st try
aha! 21 out 24, 2nd try!
Post a Comment