BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Classes day 2

I'm still very happy with my choice of classes. Today I had Pakistan, Jazz dance and freshman writing. My writing teacher looks like Barney Fife. I pretty much cracked up when he walked into the room. Pakistan will be very interesting as well as challenging. I'm very excited about being in that class (even though I have TONS of homework to do for that class tonight). I'm also excited about my dance class. I'm not so excited to see how much i've forgotten....but luckily there are people in the class who have never danced before. One such student is a very cute guy. I wasn't expecting a guy to be in the class so that was a little bit of a shock.

Here is the oh so lovely outfit we are required to wear If you couldn't tell (which I'm sure you can't) I have to wear leggings, a leotard, shorts and a tank top. It is very uncomfortable to wear so many layers. What is worse is that I will have to wear the leggings and leotard under regular clothes to my Pakistan class because I won't have time to fully change and not be late to the dance class. Apparently I'm just not meant to look cute on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Oh, and look mom, I actually went to devotional! Yes, that is my foot...and Dan's arm

1 comments:

Tina said...

Those sandals are ALL THAT!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones