BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Move In!

Thursday, of course flew to Idaho and moved into my new apartment. I am living with Cat again. She found a really nice apartment complex about 2 blocks from campus. There are 6 girls in the apartment again but this time we have our own rooms. We are also super excited that we have a kitchen and have been saved from the nordic. I tried to take some pictures of my room to give everyone as much of a 360 view as possible.

My bed with the paintings of Oxford above it, and the bulletin board will soon be hanging on that wall



Closet and desk...

Desk!

The oh-so lovely view out my window

Cat and I decided to host our own morning show while we were getting ready this morning...

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm homesick!

...and I like your window's view better than if it were another blah building...

yeah, you need your cool tchotchkes for your dresser

Tina said...

ps. you nest nicely!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones