BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

The past month of my life...

Sorry it's been so long guys! I'll try to catch ya'll up!

We made a fort out of our couches and sheets one Friday night, and watched movies in our little fort like 4 year olds...


And Cat and I took some crazy picts...

My pink and camo hat... Lovely, yes?

My lovely roommies decorated the vanity mirror for my birthday....

And put lots of pink balloons in the halway


Cat and I went to the sand dunes... And while this is an extremely unattractive picture of us, it's the only one we've got!

Catherine got a bearded dragon, and I've been babysitting this weekend while she's in Hawaii for her mom's graduation and her sister's wedding

But this is what I've been doing most of the time. The homework never ends! And i have no idea why my face looks so red in this picture...

Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Hopefully I won't go this long without posting again.

Oh, one last thing... Amy, Mollee and I learned the dance to "hoedown throwdown" by Hannah Montana... I know it's kind of hard to see since we're in the hallway and all, but Whittany took a better one, and i'll try to get a hold of it and post it later

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones