Pictures of Amy's birthday gathering as well as some random pictures I have been forgetting to post....
Getting ready for school... Friday mornings are always the best!
A group shot of the people who were there for the beginnings of Dr Pepper Pong...
All the lovely ladies....and dan :) I LOVE my roommates because I feel so TALL around them!
Cat and I were on a team
Amy and Stephanie teamed up... 
I snuck in their picture...
Not real sure how to explain this...
Cat just bein Cat...
And Dan just bein Dan
Yeah, we're just that cool...
The birthday girl's successful first shot
Mollee's first shot
For some reason she decided to put a balloon under her shirt so she looked prego...
And this is why pregnant women shouldn't drink... Oh yes, our floor is STILL sticky!
Recovering from Monster and whipped cream coming out of her nose...
Oh, and these are from a couple weeks ago... Amy and Mollee tried to make cinnamon rolls...but it didn't quite work out.
They called it the Cinnamon roll Casserole
Sunday, May 10, 2009
No Mom, I will never be able to explain these pictures to your satisfaction...
Posted by Emilie at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
...and the mom will never be able to come up with an appropriate comment for them...'cept, "yum, cinnamon casserole!"
Post a Comment