I decided it was time for a change! (and I was done with homework and going to bed seemed like a silly option) I'm a big fan of the pink stripes. Here are some new pictures of my hair.... where I actually look excited about life. Enjoy!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Yay new layout!
Posted by Emilie at 12:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Like your new lay out. It's very YOU!!!
Love your new haircut!
Like the blue shirt pose best. ;)
Welcome back to your Country roots. It's in your soul, girl. Untethered by prejudice, you've pick Country every time from your youngest years!!!
Martina resounds throughout the house when I'm here alone....and yes! There is a LOT of dancing!!!!!!
We HAVE been blessed!
I like all your music selections here!
They make me HaPpY!
ps. Rascal Flats?! You rock, Em!!!
Love your haircut! Happy late birthday. We miss youuuuu.
Hannah and Alisa
Post a Comment