BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Suprise! yay studying...

Before

After
Yeah, so I chopped off all my hair on Wednesday.... the only picture I have though is one I took while I was at the library right after I got it done. I've been studying non-stop for my political science test for pretty much the past week. If you're interested in what I've been cramming into my brain, this the study group blog: polysci150.wikispaces.com ...just be careful not to edit it! lol

1 comments:

Tina said...

I love your hair both ways! How fun is it that you can have options that you decidedly wear beautifully, depending on your inclinations at the time!

I love the polisci link. Thanks!! I have to take the questions one at a time because my brain wants to explode with all of the information; but it's very, very cool learnin' stuff!! I'm fascinated...and I want to learn more!!!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones