Saturday night, all the girls in the apartment had a date...with each other. We decided that it was about time we made time for each other. First, we went to Craigo's and ate delicious pizza.
Where has this place been hiding all semester?! It was sooo yummy! We had such a good time talking and telling each other what we thought of people when we first moved in. Apparently nobody liked me... but it's all good because they do now! haha
Next, went to Walmart. We ended up stuck there for a while because our ride, Rachel's boyfriend locked his keys in his car (way to go) So we had some fun taking pictures. This one is my absolute favorite
Yes, we are all piled on one walmart bench "like hobo's" as Kahala described it. Oh, maybe I should tell you who these people are. The one in front in black is my Hawaiian princess, Kahala. Directly behind her are the two Rachel's.
Then Cat and me, and sitting on my lap is Xochi (pronounced zo-chy lol)
After Walmart, we went crazy in the apartment for a while and then rearranged the living room so we could all have a sleep over in the living room and watch P.S. I Love You till we went to sleep. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of this because we were all too lazy to get up and take one. But this is me attempting to nap on the couch after church on sunday...
No, that was not comfortable, and yes I wore my UGG boots to church... (It's ok mom, my bishop said so... not that I asked him, but still) I'm so glad we had a girls night. We had so much fun and we all really bonded. Too bad it's at the end of the semester, but whatever. We have all agreed to have another Craigo's night in April when we get back.
And this is what I woke up to this morning. I was soooo excited. I was like a little kid at Christmas. My roommates think I'm ridiculous...buuut I kind of don't care. I threw an illegal snowball at Cat on the way to lunch this afternoon... it was great fun. I'm gong to miss the snow!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Girls night and snow!
Posted by Emilie at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment