BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

The end of the semester...

So, i'm incredibly proud of myself... I'm officially an adult. I signed my first contract yesterday! I feel so accomplished. Too bad it wasn't for anything cool, just for Cat and my storage unit, but still... I'm cool. I've been completely busy for the past week trying to pack, study and getting the apartment ready and all clean to move out. Cat and I bought MASSIVE plastic tubs to put our stuff in. We thought we could fit all of our stuff in them... but that was pretty much hilarious. They only held about half, but oh well. It worked nicely. One night instead of studying Cat and I decided to decorate our tops with paint pens... here are our artistic masterpeices Cory, who was nice enough to help us move our stuff into our cute little storage unit and he made fun of us mercilously for the cute tubs, "fluffy stuff," and hot pink duck tape.
Today was the last day for everything. I survived my first semester! I got really depressed when Kahala left today though :( I'm going to miss my roommates. Especially Kahala and Cat. Today was full of cleaning mostly because my two exams had been take home and all I had to do was go to class and turn them in. I had to defrost the freezer which I find completely not cool because there was a crazy glacier in there when we moved in! Anyway, I had to scrape so much ice out that it looked like snow... so of course I made a mini snowman in our freezer. Yes, those are Q-tips.... Anyway all in all it was a fun day. I'm pretty tired too because last night Cat and i went SNOWMOBILEING with some friends!! It was AWESOME! We took a few pictures before the batteries froze and I'll post them as soon as I get them.

2 comments:

Tina said...

you are so fun and clever! love your snowman. come home now, pleeeeeease. :)

Cyndi said...

I love the little snowman. I wrote you an email (byu address) but I also sent it to your mom. Chili's is hiring.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones