BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

10 days!

So, I come home in 10 days.. and believe you me, I'm SOOO excited! The cold here is insane. It's getting hard to breathe. With leaving comes intense amounts of stress. I have last minute tests, projects, papers and assignments not to mention exams coming up. Also this Saturday starting at 9 in the AM we have white glove clean checks which is basically where everything has to be spotless.... it's at NINE in the MORNING on a WEEKEND! And might I mention it's the weekend before exams?! On top of that, Cat and I are trying to find a storage unit to store our stuff for the winter semester. We've been comparing companies, locations and prices all afternoon. We also have to figure out some way to get to walmart tonight or tomorrow to get cleaning supplies and storage tubs. BLAH!!!
So, on a much happier note, my humanities professor showed this hilarious video in class today. Excuse the one or two profanities, but I saw it in class at BYU-I so I figured it was blog appropriate. It's kinda long but worth every second!

1 comments:

Tina said...

Oh, yeah! That laugh hit this spot! I'll tell Sue about it. She and Brian should get a giggle. Coincidentally, have you heard that I actually have One, Tin Soldier on my blogtunes? Now I'll never be able to listen to it without thinking of Pachelbel. Thanks a lot!

Good luck with your home-bound preps!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones