And maybe because I'm taking the time to blog about this...in the middle of the library no less, may put me in this category, but I don't care. This was too funny!
So I sit down at a random desk to write a paper, and this is what I see... "Sleep well and dream of large women"
And I'm like, I know I've heard that before...and suddenly I recognize it as a Princess Bride quote. I look around to discover that the rest of the desk is full of quotes from the Princess Bride... Here are the ones that were more readable... "Am I going mad, or did the word THINK escape your lips?!"
"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"
Ok, this one is a combination of "Mawage is what brings us together today." "As you wish" and "Have fun storming the castle!"
Well, such is finals week, I live at the library. Not much to update. Enjoy the desk carved Princess Bride quotes!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Some people clearly need lives...
Posted by Emilie at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love it!!
Post a Comment