BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

First day of vacation and I wake up at 8:30... WHAT?!?!

Yeah, completely and totally wide awake at 8:30...after going to bed at... well, that's not really important now is it? So once again let's play catch up from last weekend.
Friday, I did a group project with my friend Dan and his roommate Brien who looks and acts exactly like Sid the sloth from Ice Age... No lie. I mean his head is kinda big and square, with a little bit of a belly and he is constantly... I mean incessantly talking... with a minor stutter.
Also on Friday, Rexburg got it's first ever legit monsoon!This is Cat...I took it in the library after she got caught in it. She has like reverse pit stains. Dan and I thought it was absolutely hilarious...but her not so much.
So, on Saturday, I did tons of homework, went to a "Collegiate Dancers Showcase" for my dance class and then my friend Zach taught me how to play Lacrosse. Well, I guess he wasn't really my friend until Saturday, but whatever. He and his lacrosse buddies threw together a last minute game of "full contact" lacrosse, which let me tell you is intense! He picked me up early and taught me how to catch, throw, and do something that looked remotely like shooting the ball into the goal. Then I got to watch his friends play. He only played for about 15 minutes. He spent most of the time explaining the game to me. It's pretty simple really. If you have the ball, try to get it in the goal, if you don't have the ball, beat the crap out of the guy that does. While Zach was playing, I got a chance to meet his friends who are absolutely hilarious and very nice.
Last night was our first night of the "Big" holiday weekend.... Cat and I spent it at home lol First, neither of us felt so good, so we put some hot wings in the oven and watched a movie. Then we suddenly felt better (miracle hot wings?) and got on a cleaning kick. We cleaned our bathroom, the kitchen, did the dishes, mopped... the whole sha'bang. Here are some picts...Ok, she'd kill me for putting that last one up! Anyway, we had a really good time believe it or not! We had some music going, talked, and it was kind of therapeutic.
Anyway, that's this weekend so far!

2 comments:

Tina said...

uh! i commented two hours ago!

Emilie said...

What?

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones